A POI dialog is used for displaying information of the POI object. Such a dialog contains the following elements:
- Title, which displays the name of the object;
- Descriptive text, which displays the description of the object;
- Property list, which displays the important properties of the object or nothing if there are none.
- Browse button, which shows the POI object in a UBIK® content browser;
- Navigate button, which opens a third-party application and navigate to the POI object's geo location;
- Open group button, which opens the POI group.
To close the dialog, the user can click anywhere else on the map.
POI Info window
Compared to the dialog the Info window has the following characteristics.
- It is anchored to the POI on the map and moves with the latter when the user pans the map;
- It is not dismissed the same way like the dialog. Instead, the user has to click/tap the same POI again or the X button to close it;
- It is possible to have multiple Info windows open at the same time;
- If an object is shown as multiple POIs (E.g., an object is a geo object and at the same time a geography object), only one Info window will be shown for these POIs (anchored to whichever the user clicks/taps).