Version 4.5 (WinX)
Store: Publicly available in Microsoft Store.
Store Beta: Publicly available in Microsoft Store as beta versions to those whose account email is included in our beta program. Please contact the Augmensys staff and submit your chosen email address if you would like to join.
App Center: Available to those who have access to the Augmensys App Center.
4.5.29 on 2023-11-15 Store
- Improved the performance of the initial loading when there are a large number of objects with scan related codes (e.g. SYSCLS OBJECTWITHIDMARKER).
- The app now skips online authentication and only validates credentials offline when a user logs in with the sync mode set to offline.
4.5.25 on 2023-11-02 Store
Same as the last beta version.
4.5.25 on 2023-10-25 Store Beta
- Logging app/environment info on startup.
- Fixed an issue where the settings button is disabled after unsuccessful logins.
- Fixed an issue that caused unnecessary document uploads when the owner creation failed.
- Fixed an issue where objects can still be found by scanning old codes even after their code relevant property values are changed.
4.5.23 on 2023-10-19 App Center
- Minor improvements on the PDF search UI.
- (Win11) Fixed an issue where the custom view (used for e.g. the property authentication dialog) is blank.
- Fixed an issue where multi select actions were always executed on all children, not only the selected ones.
- Fixed an issue where it's impossible to enter property values after toggling the NA state in a property editor.
- General UI fixes.
4.5.22 on 2023-10-03 App Center
- (Win11) Fixed an issue where the app crashes when the virtual keyboard shows up during property editing on Surface devices.
4.5.20 on 2023-09-20 App Center
- (Win11) Fixed an issue where Guid property values are not always set after editing.
4.5.17 on 2023-09-18 App Center
- Extended the automatic PDF highlighting feature to also work in PDF previews.
- A live value property's displayed description and unit can now come from the relevant attributes (if present).
- Fixed an issue where certain URL documents (those that prompt the Windows login dialog) can't be displayed.
- Changed the highlighting color of text in the Syncfusion-PdfViewer to red and green for better visibility.
- Fixed an issue where the app can get stuck in initialization when launched through deep links.
- During PDF annotating/hotspotting, changes are lost if you leave the page without deselecting the changed annotation/hotspot.
- Free Text Annotations that where created in former sessions cannot be selected and therefore cannot be edited any more.