Version 4.4 Xamarin
|UBIK 4 clients can only connect to UBIK® Servers of version 3.6 and higher!|
Android: StoreiOS: Store: Publicly available in Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
Android: Store Beta: Publicly available in Google Play Store as beta versions. You can opt in or out of the beta at any time in the store.
iOS: Store Beta: Available through Apple App Store's invitation link.
UWP: App CenterAndroid: App CenteriOS: App Center: Available to those who have access to the Augmensys App Center.
4.4.8 on 2023-06-05 App Center
- Fixed an issue where existing hand drawing signatures do not get displayed on devices with certain aspect ratios.
4.4.7 on 2023-06-05 App Center
- (iOS) The digital hand drawing signature property editing feature is now also supported on iOS.
- Added the Lazy Loading Query Classification that can prevent unwanted re-evaluation of queries.
- A TeachInCommand is now available in ContentViewModel and PropertyViewModel to set the device's current location as the geo property value.
- Certain objects can now carry multiple scan codes (optical or RFID) so that scanning any one of them finds the object.
- Added settings to allow selecting cameras, resolutions and zoom values (if supported).
- (iOS) Fixed an issue where the app sometimes crashes after you annotate a PDF document and navigate back.
- Fixed an issue where your choice of color appears not applied to PDF ink annotations.
- Fixed an issue where the import of broken profiles was not prevented properly.
- Fixed an issue where the embedded PDF viewer's horizontal scrollbar does not allow you to view the entire page when pages have different dimensions.
- Sometimes, objects shift their positions in the lists after being edited. We found out that this is related to the 3rd party list control we use and are considering replacing it. However, this will take some more time in order to make all features we build around the control still function.
- Currently, the Samsung keyboard doesn't show , at all, regardless of the current language/locale setting of the device. Please use a different virtual keyboard (e.g. Gboard from Google) instead if . is unacceptable.