Version 4.4 Xamarin
Android: StoreiOS: Store: Publicly available in Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
Android: Store Beta: Publicly available in Google Play Store as beta versions. You can opt in or out of the beta at any time in the store.
iOS: Store Beta: Available through Apple App Store's invitation link.
UWP: App CenterAndroid: App CenteriOS: App Center: Available to those who have access to the Augmensys App Center.
4.4.25 on 2023-09-08 Android: Store iOS: Store UWP: App Center
- Fixed a crash when scanning OCR texts.
- (Android) Fixed an issue where the front camera is chosen as the default one, not the back camera.
4.4.23 on 2023-09-04 Android: Store iOS: Store
Same as beta 4.4.23.
4.4.23 on 2023-08-28 Android: Store Beta iOS: Store Beta UWP: App Center
- Fixed an issue where entering signs like comma, plus, and minus into the Geo Editor was not possible.
- Fixed an issue where scanning in the POI page triggers unwanted navigations to objects.
- General improvements on app stability.
- Fixed an issue where the app could potentially freeze when deleting all profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the InvokeOnItemsCommand could only be applied to selected items.
4.4.21 on 2023-08-10 App Center
- Fixed an issue where property mass editing is impossible (even with customizing).
4.4.20 on 2023-08-08 App Center
- PDF annotations are now automatically saved when you close the page just like with other regular content.
- Fixed an issue where work packages can not be confirmed because the calculated progress is only close to 100% due to the lost of precision.
- Fixed an issue where values do not get saved/committed when clicking on the check button of a task item.
- Fixed an issue where the client incorrectly updates/saves hotspots on PDF documents (e.g. even when you simply browse to a PDF document).
- Fixed an issue where PDF annotations and hotspots are incorrectly locked to users who created them but later log in with the same usernames in different cases.
- Fixed an issue where property based content filtering would not apply after pressing the apply filter button.
- Fixed an issue where PDF (horizontal) text search highlights are sometimes poorly positioned.
- Fixed an issue where profiles could not be loaded when the name of the profile was too long.
- Fixed an issue where after editing authentication properties an unwanted backward navigation occurred.
- Fixed an issue where you can not open the settings page on the first start of a freshly installed app.
- Fixed some UI issues when trying to edit GeoData or DateTime Properties.
- Fixed an issue where a Guid link property value appears empty after you close the Guid editor.
- Fixed an issue on iOS that limited NFC tag scanning to only be done once per session.
- Fixed an issue where the tech warning icon was at the false place.
- Fixed an issues with permissions on Android 13 that caused file import and notifications to not work anymore.
- Fixed an issue where adding a comma to existing values in the Double editor wasn't possible.
- Fixed an issue where resetting a property with a selective value doesn't work the first time.
4.4.19 on 2023-07-07 iOS: App Center
4.4.18 on 2023-07-07 Android: App Center UWP: App Center
- Fixed an issue where it's impossible to open settings again after deleting all profiles.
- (Android) Fixed an issue where the app hangs on first start after installation.
- Fixed an issue where the app freezes upon logging out of certain services.
- Fixed an issue where downloading grouped sequential tasks can lead to app crashes.
- Fixed an issue where browsing to self linking objects lead to app crashes.
4.4.16 on 2023-06-22 App Center
- Fixed an issue where updates of a content list sometimes leave a meaningless item in that list (strange message at the end of the list).
4.4.15 on 2023-06-21 App Center
- Fixed an issue where it's impossible to start capturing a photo (or other media types).
4.4.14 on 2023-06-21 App Center
- The app can now automatically search for predefined texts when opening certain PDF documents.
- Increased the maximum zoom factor of the internal PDF viewer from 400% to 2000%.
- Fixed some issues where the status update results of sequential tasks are incorrect under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where deleting/changing certain inputs during property editing is no possible.
- Fixed an issue where persisting property based filters might lead to some unexpected errors.
4.4.12 on 2023-06-06 iOS: App Center
- (iOS) Fixed an issue where the selected camera is not applied in camera views.
4.4.9 on 2023-06-05 App Center
- Fixed an issue where existing hand drawing signatures do not get displayed on devices with certain aspect ratios.
4.4.7 on 2023-06-05 App Center
- (iOS) The digital hand drawing signature property editing feature is now also supported on iOS.
- Added the Lazy Loading Query Classification that can prevent unwanted re-evaluation of queries.
- A TeachInCommand is now available in ContentViewModel and PropertyViewModel to set the device's current location as the geo property value.
- Certain objects can now carry multiple scan codes (optical or RFID) so that scanning any one of them finds the object.
- Added settings to allow selecting cameras, resolutions and zoom values (if supported).
- (iOS) Fixed an issue where the app sometimes crashes after you annotate a PDF document and navigate back.
- Fixed an issue where your choice of color appears not applied to PDF ink annotations.
- Fixed an issue where the import of broken profiles was not prevented properly.
- Fixed an issue where the embedded PDF viewer's horizontal scrollbar does not allow you to view the entire page when pages have different dimensions.
- (UWP) Fixed an issue where digital signatures can only be drawn using a mouse, but not with a finger.
- Sometimes, objects shift their positions in the lists after being edited. We found out that this is related to the 3rd party list control we use and are considering replacing it. However, this will take some more time in order to make all features we build around the control still function.
- Currently, the Samsung keyboard doesn't show , at all, regardless of the current language/locale setting of the device. Please use a different virtual keyboard (e.g. Gboard from Google) instead if . is unacceptable.
⚠️ XAML Notes
- When using a DataTrigger to set the properties of a footer for a ListView, the sequence of the properties inside the DataTrigger might matter in some cases. It seems to occur since Version 4.4 due to a Syncfusion update and could lead to the page not being rendered properly and appearing empty. If you encounter such an issue please workaround by adding the IsStickyFooter Property Setter on top inside the DataTrigger. For details, please read this.