Version 4.3 Xamarin
|UBIK 4 clients can only connect to UBIK® Servers of version 3.6 and higher!|
This was originally the release note page for version 4.2 and several preview builds were distributed for internal testing. However, we have to shift it to version 4.3 since other urgent features need to be delivered first in 4.2. For archiving reasons, earlier distributed preview builds will still have the 4.2 version tags and will be documented here as such.
Android: StoreiOS: Store: Publicly available in Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
Android: Store Beta: Publicly available in Google Play Store as beta versions. You can opt in or out of the beta at any time in the store.
iOS: Store Beta: Available through Apple App Store's invitation link.
UWP: App CenterAndroid: App CenteriOS: App Center: Available to those who have access to the Augmensys App Center.
4.3.42 on 2023-04-28 iOS: Store
4.3.41 on 2023-04-28 Android: Store UWP: App Center
- Updated some Czech translations.
4.3.40 on 2023-04-24 Android: Store Beta iOS: Store Beta UWP: App Center
- Fixed an issue where expression based content filtering misbehaves on lists with more than 25 items.
- Made the size of the property direct edit popup customizable in UBIKThemes (PropertyDirectEditPopupSize).
- Fixed an issue where the expression based filtering does not update upon expression changes.
4.3.39 on 2023-04-14 Android: Store Beta iOS: Store Beta UWP: App Center
- Fixed an issue where importing an already existing profile causes an error.
- Fixed an issue where the selected property value is not always saved or highlighted.
4.3.38 on 2023-04-07 Android: Store Beta iOS: Store Beta UWP: App Center
- Fixed some UI update issues for Guid properties.
- Further improved the UI performance for large query result lists.
4.3.37 on 2023-04-06 Android: Store Beta iOS: Store Beta UWP: App Center
- Fixed an issue where the UI hangs for a long time when displaying or updating dynamic selective list properties.
4.3.33 on 2023-04-05 UWP: App Center
4.3.29 on 2023-04-04 Android: Store Beta
4.3.27 on 2023-04-04 iOS: Store Beta
- Fixed an issue where property values are not set in commands such as SetPropertyValueCommand.
4.3.26 on 2023-04-03 iOS: Store Beta UWP: App Center
- Fixed an issue where editors turn blank after showing a large list in the Guid editor.
- Improved the performance of the Guid editor for large lists.
4.3.22 on 2023-03-30 App Center
- Fixed an issue when selecting Annotations that where created in former sessions. The problem still exists for Free Text Annotations though.
- A problem with updating the list of root objects is fixed now. If roots objects are not part of the collection any more, the corresponding tile disappears now as expected.
- The query result list in the Guid property editor dialog is now truncated to 200 items.
- Fixed an issue where geo POIs in the AR/POI view are not updated properly.
- Fixed an issue where geo POIs in the AR/POI and map views do not display their icons.
- Fixed an issue where the linked level doesn't update after the linking is changed.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the NA button of a locked task triggered navigation.
4.3.21 on 2023-03-22 App Center
- Fixed an issue where the user set sync mode was set to "Automatic" when logging out.
- Fixed an issue where selecting an item in a selective list would not be saved.
- Adapted the position of the branch download state symbol to prevent overlapping with other elements.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on new list items in the Multi Select mode triggered Navigation instead of Selection.
- (Android) Fixed an issues where buttons showed wrong glyphs. Find the workaround here
- Fixed an issue where selected items didn't behave properly when new items got added to the list.
- Fixed an issue where the branch download button in the multi select panel was not disabled when switching to offline mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Aruco markers being handled in the scan page.
- (Android) Fixed an issue where the app crashes upon going into background if push is activated.
- Fixed an issue where the candidate items for a dynamic selective list property don't always update when there are unsaved changes.
- Fixed an issue where the file for a newly created document is not always uploaded when you close the page.
4.3.13 on 2023-02-10 App Center
- Fixed an issue where all objects are locked after login, when there are a large number of tasks which happen to be data templates as well.
- Greatly improved the UI performance when dealing with a large number of tasks.
- Added the basic support for the developer mode.
- Fixed an issue where some list items occasionally do not respond to clicks.
4.3.12 on 2023-02-08 App Center
- The multi select mode can now be turned on independently for XAML filtered lists (UWP/Xamarin) that share the same source list.
- The dynamic selective list items are now updated even when the relevant dependency properties/objects have changes that are not yet saved.
- For better diagnostics, log entries in UBIKWebserviceDebug now additionally include summaries of webservice responses.
- Activated the text search functionality for the XAMARIN PDF viewer.
- Now enterprise customers can add their policy / readme documents to the UBIK® client and access them offline.
- Now it's possible to choose whether the device sends crash reports or not.
- Fixed a bug where the app session could be destroyed by failed Push operations.
4.3.9 on 2022-11-18 App Center
- The client now supports a multi select mode which includes actions based on multi select and mass editing properties.
- (Android) Branch downloads are now performed in a dedicated background service and will work while the device is locked or in sleep mode.
- Now it's possible to copy the device ID by clicking on it in the settings page.
4.2.1 on 2022-09-27 App Center
- (iOS) Pushes can now also be updated while the app is in the background and/or the mobile device is in sleep mode, with a deduced frequency (around every 15 minutes).
- Optimized the push processing (including e.g. content updates) so that it can be performed in the background.
4.2.0 on 2022-09-26 App Center
- Deep linking support added, including the possibility to directly navigate to an object and to create (share) a link directly navigating to an object.
- (Android only for now, soon on iOS) Pushes can now also be updated while the app is in the background and/or the mobile device is in sleep mode, with a reduced frequency (around every 15 minutes).
- Adjusted the setting so that whenever the user changes the sync mode in the client, it gets saved to the profile.
- Fixed unintended client spamming requests to server in specific situations (when it loses connection and tries to reconnect).
- Sometimes, objects shift their positions in the lists after being edited. We found out that this is related to the 3rd party list control we use and are considering replacing it. However, this will take some more time in order to make all features we build around the control still function.
- Currently, the Samsung keyboard doesn't show , at all, regardless of the current language/locale setting of the device. Please use a different virtual keyboard (e.g. Gboard from Google) instead if . is unacceptable.
- The following issues come from the 3rd party PDF control we use in the app. They are fixed in the new control versions and the fixes be included in our app as well in the next release.
- It seems like your choice of color is not applied to PDF ink annotations. It actually is, just only after you save the annotations.
- (iOS) The app sometimes crashes after you annotation a PDF document and navigate back.
As it was designed, PropertyViewModel.InEditing should be true during an direct edit session. Starting from this version, this is enforced. In other word, you can't edit a property if you don't set InEditing to true by first e.g. invoking the StartDirectEditCommand.