Drag and Drop Actions
It is possible to apply a semi-automatic action on a target UBIK® object given a parameter UBIK® object. This can done by dragging the parameter object and dropping it onto the target object in UBIK® Studio's Class Browser. The available actions depend on both objects.
Below the Class Browser on the bottom left, there is a detail window that displays information about the available actions. When a UBIK® object hovers over a potential target, the related information is displayed in this window: If a Drag Drop Action is supported a green icon with a title and a more detailed description will appear there.
If no action is available a red icon will appear, together with a short title and a more detailed description next to it.
Supported Drag and Drop actions
- Auto creation of a MetaClassScope
- Auto add MetaProperties to MetaClassScope
- Auto creation of a MetaProxyProperty
- Auto implement Classification for MetaClass
- Auto implement Classification for Scope