Version 4.4 (WinX)
|This version requires Windows 10 build 17763 or higher|
Store: Publicly available in Microsoft Store.
Store Beta: Publicly available in Microsoft Store as beta versions to those whose account email is included in our beta program. Please contact the Augmensys staff and submit your chosen email address if you would like to join.
App Center: Available to those who have access to the Augmensys App Center.
4.4.? on 2023-?-? App Center
- Added the Lazy Loading Query Classification that can prevent unwanted re-evaluation of queries.
- A TeachInCommand is now available in ContentViewModel and PropertyViewModel to set the device's current location as the geo property value.
- Certain objects can now carry multiple scan codes (optical or RFID) so that scanning any one of them finds the object.
- Fixed an issue where selected items get deselected after being mass edited in auto sync mode.
- Fixed an issue where the embedded PDF viewer's horizontal scrollbar does not allow you to view the entire page when pages have different dimensions.
- During PDF annotating/hotspotting, changes are lost if you leave the page without deselecting the changed annotation/hotspot.
- Free Text Annotations that where created in former sessions cannot be selected and therefore cannot be edited any more.
- Selective list values are sometimes lost during editing on Windows 11 devices.