- Documents can be classified as Highlighting document classification object now. Preconfigured text will be scanned when opening these documents (on the client) and will be highlighted if found.
- Queries can be classified with the Lazy loading Query classification object which classifies them as queries with a lazy loading/update behavior.
- A set of new Drag & Drop actions are available in UBIK.Studio:
- Add and implement Classification
- Drag a classification over a MetaClass
- Drag a classification over a MetaClassScope/MetaQueryScope
- Drag a MetaClass over a MetaClassScope
- Drag a MetaClass over a MetaProxy
- Drag a MetaClass over a Context
- UBIK provides the possibility to define multiple scan codes (barcode, QR-Code and RFID) for one object now.
- A new MetaClass IDMARKER (Scan ID Marker) was introduced. Items of IDMARKER are interpreted as Code - Items. A Property () defines the type (barcode, QR-code, RFID).
- A new Classification Multiple Markers ID classification object can be used to mark objects having multiple optical codes (barcode, QR-Code).
- A new Classification Multiple RFID tags classification object can be used to mark objects having multiple RFID codes.
CUI (Comos UBIK Interface)
- CUI supports the sync of External Comos Documents now
- CUI supports the import and export of Properties of type GeoData now. For this a MetaProxyPropeprty of type string must be used on the MetaProxy.
- CUI provides a set of MetaClasses which can be used for easier setup of an interface sceanrio:
- Comos Root Node
- Comos Devices
- Comos Native Documents
- Comos Revisions
- Comos External Documents
- CUI MetaProxy Properties support a new configuration setting called "Import Type"
- The default value "Standard" will import Property Values as before
- If set to "DisplayValue" CUI will import the Display Value inlcuding the physical Unit from a Comos Specification. Export of such MetaProxy Properties is no supported.
- Evaluation of Child Info takes configured user rights in account now.