Version 4.4.0 (Server)
- Documents can be classified as Highlighting document classification object now. Preconfigured text will be scanned when opening these documents (on the client) and will be highlighted if found.
- Queries can be classified with the Lazy loading Query classification object which classifies them as queries with a lazy loading/update behavior.
- A set of new Drag & Drop actions are available in UBIK.Studio:
- Add and implement Classification
- Drag a classification over a MetaClass
- Drag a classification over a MetaClassScope/MetaQueryScope
- Drag a MetaClass over a MetaClassScope
- Drag a MetaClass over a MetaProxy
- Drag a MetaClass over a Context
- UBIK provides the possibility to define multiple scan codes (barcode, QR-Code and RFID) for one object now.
- A new MetaClass IDMARKER (Scan ID Marker) was introduced. Items of IDMARKER are interpreted as Code - Items. A Property () defines the type (barcode, QR-code, RFID).
- A new Classification Multiple Markers ID classification object can be used to mark objects having multiple optical codes (barcode, QR-Code).
- A new Classification Multiple RFID tags classification object can be used to mark objects having multiple RFID codes.
CUI (Comos UBIK Interface)
- CUI supports the sync of External Comos Documents now
- CUI supports the import and export of Properties of type GeoData now. For this a MetaProxyPropeprty of type string must be used on the MetaProxy.
- CUI provides a set of MetaClasses which can be used for easier setup of an interface sceanrio:
- Comos Root Node
- Comos Devices
- Comos Native Documents
- Comos Revisions
- Comos External Documents
- CUI MetaProxy Properties support a new configuration setting called "Import Type"
- The default value "Standard" will import Property Values as before
- If set to "DisplayValue" CUI will import the Display Value inlcuding the physical Unit from a Comos Specification. Export of such MetaProxy Properties is no supported.
- Proxies are not set as "Mark for Deletion" if they were never imported before (having no target)
- Improved management of temporary files reduces the needed disk space
- An issue with forcing an update of changed predecessor information on the client was solved.
- Uploading a file (via UBIK Web Service) to an invalid content id returns Forbidden instead of Unauthorized now.
- UBIK Provides a generic Live Value Server MetaClass via Database Update now.
- Because of this change custom Live Value code for OPC/UA and OSIPI is compatible to 3.7.1.
Upcomming 'Release 4.4.0.?????
- Filebased CUI - A problem with writing xml files for Comos export is solved now.
- An issue where the MRO task owner property caused exceptions was fixed.
- An issue where properties didn't show up in the View Test details area was fixed.
- An issue where the system definitions were initialized in the wrong order when upgrading to version 4.4 or higher was fixed.
- An issue where the server instance for an OPC-UA or OSIPI datapoint object couldn't be configured and read correctly was fixed.
- Saving of Login Objects do not create unsaved and orphaned objects any more.
- A locally built customizing can now be loaded in all circumstances.
- SystemSelectiveLists can be saved now.
- *.zip is provided as standard SelectiveItem for FILE_TYPES now.
- An error during the Creation of Human readably Views was fixed: the naming of the Views is like in pre UBIK 4 Versions now.
- An issue where warnings were output when initializing system meta classes was fixed.
- An issue where attributes weren't loaded correctly was fixed.
- A bug in the OPC-UA plugin that led to an infinite loop when reading a link property of an OPC datapoint object was fixed.
- Evaluation of Child Info takes configured user rights in account now.
- CUI - a problem in handling bidirectional proxy values when importing via REST API is fixed now.
- A problem when loading the current (released) customizing after removing the local customizing is fixed now.
- Failing to connect to the UNC file path does not have an effect on loading the database managed customizings any more.
- A bug in handing the Session management is fixed now.
- A bug which could lead to duplicates in the sequence generation is fixed now.
- "Evaluation type" and "Parameter key" properties of UI-Actions provide selective lists now.
- A problem with serializing Change Logs is fixed now. Also invalid Date/Time Values do not cause the Web Service to fail any more.
- A bug when uploading empty or broken streams via UBIK WebServices was fixed.
- A bug leading to UBIK.Studio crashes when compiling custom code for 2 different databases was solved.
- An issue where the connection to the view database couldn't be established was fixed.
- The ACM Delete Configuration meta property for scopes is functional again.
- An issue where meta data couldn't be imported using SmartStudio when system classifications were involved was fixed.