Version 4.3 (WinX)
Store: Publicly available in Microsoft Store.
Store Beta: Publicly available in Microsoft Store as beta versions to those whose account email is included in our beta program. Please contact the Augmensys staff and submit your chosen email address if you would like to join.
App Center: Available to those who have access to the Augmensys App Center.
4.3.30 on 2023-06-13 Store
- Fixed an issue where the performance of the client can degrade drastically during browsing under certain circumstances. (What actually happens is the client unnecessarily switches to offline mode and back online over and over again when a certain error occurs.)
4.3.24 on 2023-04-28 Store
- Updated some Czech translations.
4.3.23 on 2023-04-24 Store Beta
- Fixed an issue where expression based content filtering misbehaves on lists with more than 25 items.
- Fixed an issue where a dialog occurred under specific circumstances when entering a workpackage containing locked tasks.
- Fixed an issue where PDF hotspots are locked just after scrolling through the pages when AutoLock is set to true. (It should only be applied once the document is saved.)
4.3.21 on 2023-04-13 Store Beta
- Code optimizing in the kernel.
4.3.17 on 2023-04-07 Store Beta
- Fixed some UI update issues for Guid properties.
- Further improved the UI performance for large query result lists.
4.3.16 on 2023-04-06 Store Beta
- Fixed an issue where some resources were not translated properly.
- Fixed an issue where the UI hangs for a long time when displaying or updating dynamic selective list properties.
4.3.15 on 2023-04-04 Store Beta
- Fixed an issue where property values are not set in commands such as SetPropertyValueCommand.
4.3.14 on 2023-04-03 Store Beta
- Improved the performance of the Guid editor for large lists.
4.3.13 on 2023-03-30 App Center
- Fixed an issue where the client crashed when using multiple editing on a windows tablet.
- Fixed an issue where the property list in the document details panel gets cut off when there are unsaved changes.
- Fixed issue where Annotation and Hotspotting button were wrongly enabled for exclusive access objects that were not checked out.
- Added a button to the Document Item to revert and commit unsaved changes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when deleting all profiles.
- Fixed an issue when selecting Annotations that where created in former sessions. The problem still exists for Free Text Annotations though.
- A problem with updating the list of root objects is fixed now. If roots objects are not part of the collection any more, the corresponding tile disappears now as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the linked level doesn't update after the linking is changed.
4.3.12 on 2023-03-22 App Center
- Fixed an issue where the user set sync mode was set to "Automatic" when logging out.
- Fixed an issue where the app hangs after a user presses F5 to reload the POI page.
- Fixed an issue where the app hangs and then crashes when navigating to the POI page with unsaved changes.
- Fixed an issue where selecting an item in a selective list would not be saved.
- Fixed an issue where the value history of a property could not be shown when the property is initially set.
- Fixed an issue where the counter of selected items didn't update properly.
- Fixed an issue where editing Guid properties wasn't possible in Multi Select mode when SkipQueryDialog was set to true.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on new list items in the Multi Select mode triggered Navigation instead of Selection.
- Fixed an issue where the branch download button in the multi select panel was not disabled when switching to offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where the candidate items for a dynamic selective list property don't always update when there are unsaved changes.
- Fixed an issue where the file for a newly created document is not always uploaded when you close the page with auto save mode turned on.
- Fixed an issue where the Multi Select UI was not updated when the locked state of objects changed.
4.3.9 on 2023-02-10 App Center
- Fixed an issue where all objects are locked after login, when there are a large number of tasks which happen to be data templates as well.
- Greatly improved the UI performance when dealing with a large number of tasks.
- Fixed an issue where some list items occasionally do not respond to clicks.
4.3.8 on 2023-02-08 App Center
- The client now supports a multi select mode which includes actions based on multi select and mass editing properties.
- The multi select mode can now be turned on independently for XAML filtered lists that share the same source list.
- The dynamic selective list items are now updated even when the relevant dependency properties/objects have changes that are not yet saved.
- For better diagnostics, log entries in UBIKWebserviceDebug now additionally include summaries of webservice responses.
- Adjusted the setting so that whenever the user changes the sync mode in the client, it gets saved to the profile.
- Made some UI adjustments to the settings page (e.g. moving some settings into a more fitting category) to provide a more intuitive navigation.
- Now it's possible to choose whether the device sends crash reports or not.
- Now enterprise customers can add their policy / readme documents to the UBIK® client and access them offline.
- Fixed a bug where the app session could be destroyed by failed Push operations.
- Fixed unintended client spamming requests to server in specific situations (when it loses connection and tries to reconnect).
- During PDF annotating/hotspotting, changes are lost if you leave the page without deselecting the changed annotation/hotspot.
- Free Text Annotations that where created in former sessions cannot be selected and therefor cannot be edited any more.
- Selective list values are sometimes lost during editing on Windows 11 devices.
As it was designed, PropertyViewModel.InEditing should be true during an direct edit session. Starting from this version, this is enforced. In other word, you can't edit a property if you don't set InEditing to true by first e.g. invoking the StartDirectEditCommand.