Version 4.2 (WinX)
|This version requires Windows 10 build 17763 or higher|
4.2.37 on 2023-04-18 App Center
- Fixed an issue where PDF hotspots are locked just after scrolling through the pages when AutoLock is set to true. (It should only be applied once the document is saved.)
4.2.32 on 2023-03-14 App Center
- Fixed an issue where hotspots are added to the wrong pages in certain scenarios where the PDF viewer is in between two pages and the current zoom level is not at 100%.
4.2.30 on 2023-03-13 App Center
- Fixed an issue where some type of hotspots are added to the wrong pages starting from the 3rd page.
4.2.29 on 2023-03-10 App Center
- Fixed an issue where hotspots are added to the wrong pages in certain scenarios where the PDF viewer is in between two pages.
4.2.24 on 2023-01-30 App Center
- Fixed an issue where UI customizings are not always redeployed when local content is deleted.
4.2.22 on 2023-01-25 App Center
- Added some status indicators in the UBIK® PDF viewer to help users notice and avoid hotspot related errors.
4.2.20 on 2023-01-24 App Center
- Improved the saving of input hotspots on PDF documents to avoid lost of data.
4.2.15 on 2023-01-11 App Center
- Fixed the wrong Spanish translation of "Children" (child objects).
- Fixed an issue where the progress accumulation of grouped tasks is not always correct in offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where switching the app from offline mode back to auto mode fails.
4.2.13 on 2023-01-03 App Center
- Fixed an issue where profile selection wasn't working anymore
4.2.12 on 2022-12-22 App Center
- Disabled Undo/Redo in the in-app PDF viewer to avoid accidental lost of signature hotspots.
4.2.10 on 2022-12-22 App Center
- Fixed an issue where sequential successors of grouped tasks are not locked/unlocked immediately.
4.2.8 on 2022-12-20 App Center
- UBIK now supports a new type of MRO tasks - grouped tasks.
4.2.6 on 2022-11-21 App Center
- Fixed Issue that could cause Automatic Logout to happen on resuming to the app even when Automatic Logout was not enabled.
4.2.3 on 2022-11-18 App Center
- Added Automatic Logout feature that triggers a logout after a defined period of user inactivity. Including handling app suspension.
- During PDF annotating/hotspotting, changes are lost if you leave the page without deselecting the changed annotation/hotspot.