Version 4.1 (WinX)
|This version requires Windows 10 build 17763 or higher|
4.1.84 on 2022-11-18 Store
- Fixed an issue where the UI doesn't update when property value records change.
4.1.80 on 2022-09-14 Store
- Updated some icons.
- Fixed an issue where HotSpots could only be created on documents that already had HotSpots before.
- Fixed an issue where some texts were impossible to read (same color as the background).
- Fixed an issue where the config files for property based content filtering get corrupted when you update the filters.
- Fixed an issue where the UI doesn’t update when PropertyViewModel.LinkedLevel becomes available.
- Fixed an issue where MRO objects are sometimes locked even though they should not be.
4.1.79 on 2022-07-27 AppCenter
- Fixed an issue where dynamic selective list items are not always updated when the dependent property values are changed.
4.1.78 on 2022-07-22 Store
- Fixed an issue where the stroke width of pdf ink annotations was not in sync with the slider.
4.1.75 on 2022-06-24 DevOps
- Fixed an issue where content pages flicker randomly (every time the device receives a location update).
- Fixed an issue where outdated results are presented in most scan features such as QR code, RFID, AR marker scanning. It happens after the code related property values of the result objects have changed until a new user session.
- Add a new DependencyProperty for disabling the context menu on annotations.
- Fixed wrong coordinates when hotspots are placed on existing annotations.
- Allow placing of Hotspots on existing hotspots.
- Added a new command for deleting the selected annotation.
4.1.50 on 2022-06-08 DevOps
- Fixed an issue where annotations/hotspots are not updated on content changes until a page refresh.
- Fixed an issue where resetting a signature property value might incorrectly mark it as changed (when using different types of clients).
- Fixed an issue where the legacy/obsolete portion of the ContentViewModel.SetPropertyValueCommand bypasses the property authentication.
- Fixed an issue where the edit session of a hotspot property doesn’t end when a link property is placed as the hotspot.
- Fixed an issue where the root list is not updated the first time with an empty database.
4.1.43 on 2022-05-31 AppCenter
- All AR pages are now fully customizable (including the camera view, map view, etc.).
- It's now possible for users to request exclusive access for UBIK content to prevent others from editing it at the same time.
- The PdfViewer now uses a CommandBar that enables automatic items overflow on smaller screens.
- The PdfViewer now has a text search feature.
- Some properties now need to be authenticated first before editing (Authentication Properties).
- The app now determines the default tab to select based on different data configurations and scenarios.
- Custom UBIKContentArea templates can now be chosen automatically based on certain properties of the context object.
- The general locking status of an MRO task owner or work package is now inherited by all its MRO child objects. This applies to all types of locking, e.g. exclusive access, user rights, etc.
- During PDF annotating/hotspotting, changes are lost if you leave the page without deselecting the changed annotation/hotspot.
- The following templates need to be re-customized using the new default ones:
- UBIKContentArea (due to significant changes to the Document section)
- UBIKChildArea now supports customizable sub-tabs for child list filter presets.