Version 3.5 (WinX)
|There are breaking XAML template changes in this version. If you use any customized XAMLs from older versions, they should be updated according to these instructions.|
- It is now possible to configure complex parameter lists for various commands in XAML, using the new KeyValueList element
- It is now possible to use AR-Markers for device pose estimation.
- Administrators can now configure the fit modes which determines how documents are initially displayed.
- You can now find comments on various type list members in the developer mode. This is an ongoing process and more comments will be added/improved after the release.
- The Camera Access was refactored to provide a proper basis for upcoming features.
- The Rendering Environment was refactored to provide a proper basis for upcoming features.
- The problematic CollectionToViewConverter for content filtering is replaced by the new ListCollectionView. See XAML Changes in UBIK WinX 3.5 for details.
- Users can now confirm and save their signature before the timer ends.
- The OK button will now stay disabled if there is no signature.
- Improved the way navigation history is maintained so that issues such as wrong navigation destinations upon leaving unsaved changes no longer occur.
- The string criteria of offline queries are now more restrictive (all sub strings must be found instead of just one).
- Greatly improved the app's performance when loading PDF files with many pages. You might want to check this out as well.
- Scanning is now paused when the last search result dialog is still open for user interaction.
- Comma and dot are both accepted as decimal seperators when entering numbers, independent of the current culture.
- Fixed an issue where POIs were only rendered in the upper half of the POIPage.
- Fixed an issue where OCR Shapes were rotated in the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue where Child Informations were not shown in the POIFlyout of the Map Page.
- Fixed an issue where AR Settings were not applied when returning from the Settings to the POI Page.
- Fixed an issue where browsing through local content can be difficult (the content is shown after a substantial delay) when downloading large branches.
- Fixed an issue where branch download is sometimes interrupted by too many file downloading failures.
- Fixed an issue where file downloading events are sometimes not logged.
- Fixed an issue where the compass needle in the POI Page was not updated properly.
- Fixed an issue where POI Icons in the Map Page changed upon selection.
- Fixed an issue where the distance on the POI Flyout was always zero for Geometries.
- Fixed an issue where the POI Flyout Selection was reversed after exiting buildings.
- Fixed an issue where POI poses were not updated once the Building Level or POI Groups changed.
- Fixed an issue where the HideOtherPOIs and ScreenOffset Settings had no effect on POI Rendering.
- Fixed an issue where POIs were rendered upside down when having a negative ScaleX property.
- Fixed an issue where POIs in the Map and POI Page were not updated once infrastructure objects were loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the Geo Editor TeachIn ignored manual positions.
- Fixed an issue where AR-Marker POIs were blinking when they should have been behind the camera.
- Fixed an issue where POIs were visible in the upper left corner of the POI Page if the near and far clipping plane were too close.
- Fixed an issue where camera flash toggle button was not updated when changing the camera.
- Fixed an issue where editor showed wrong content when Not Applicable was checked.
- Fixed an issue where the POI Page was not properly restored after UBIK was minimized.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to return to Scan Page after scanning AR-Markers.
- Fixed an issue where the RFID(NFC) Scanner did not show a dialog window with more objects (when tag has targets two objects or more)
- Invalid characters in profile names are escaped/replaced and will no longer break the app.
- Fixed several UI issues in the Gantt chart control. For example, no longer displaying the current date line or the progress bar if it doesn't fall into the project timeline.
- Fixed an issue where the content page displays incorrect title/subtitle right after editing a Guid property using a query.
- Fixed an issue where the user can only browse to the same object once by scanning the QR code (unless a different marker is scanned).
- Fixed an issue where the "Manual" sync mode configured in profiles is ignored during logins.
- Fixed an issue where the toggling of fit-to-width mode for documents doesn't work (when Windows animation is enabled).
- Fixed an issue where the device position calculated from AR-Markers was wrong.
- Fixed an issue where POIs having a negative AR-Marker side length were not shown.
- Project specific resources defined in UBIKThemes might not take effect immediately after switching profiles. Restarting the app solves the problem.
- If a device has multiple cameras of exactly the same model (e.g. Microsoft HD 3000), the wrong one might be used during remote support calls.
- When using the UBIK contrast profile for OCR scanning, the app might crash especially if other marker scanning is also turned on.
- 3.5.2 on 2019-04-30
- Initial release.
- 3.5.3 on 2019-05-03
- It is now possible to display the distance to AR-Marker POIs.
- The same layer selection button is now also available in the POI page (previously only in the map page).
- 3.5.5 on 2019-06-12
- Creating child objects under non-context objects is now possible.
- Fixed an issue where the Guid property value is not committed if an editing starts from a child item.
- Fixed an issue where Guid properties without original server values can’t be saved.
- 3.5.11 on 2019-07-19
- Fixed an issue so that navigating to a hotspot in a document works again.
- Errors in custom XAML templates are now displayed as red section in the App, including the full exception message (which is typically pointing to the line in the XAML file)
- 3.5.13 on 2019-07-19
- Fixed an issue so that navigating to a hotspot in a document works again. (Hotfix for the previous version, now it should work for image documents as well.)
- Fixed an issue where hotspots and annotations are not shown the first time browsing to a document using customized Xamls.
- 3.5.14 on 2019-08-02
- For compatibility reasons, we have reverted one change from 3.5.11, namely "Errors in custom XAML templates..." which will be postponed into the next major release.
- 3.5.18 on 2019-08-20
- It is now possible to disable the automatic filter criteria for queries.
- Fixed an issue where the distance to Direct AR-Markers was shown in Pixels instead of meters
- 3.5.19 on 2019-08-26
- Change the highlighting of selected hotspots
- 3.5.XX on 2019.08.XX
- Charts will now be updated if the server sends updated values.
- Fixed an issue where already processed pushes are not removed.
- 3.5.21 on 2019.09.10
- Fixed an issue where scanning OCR Texts using the UBIK Default Profile crashed the app on some devices.