Version 3.2 (WinX)
- A Push client feature was added to the WinX client.
- More property lock statuses are introduced and presented in UBIK.
- Users can now use & manage data templates to replicate data more efficiently.
- It is now possible to customize the visibility of action buttons in the DetailsPage and DetailsQueryPage.
- UBIK now sends additional client information to the service during authentication.
- The search bar can now be custom placed in various places in the app.
- When scanning an object containing the new ViewPointGeoClassification, we will now use the "viewpoint" property to set the geo location of the user, instead of taking the location of the scanned object.
- Sequential Tasks: Users can now define tasks that need to be resolved in a sequential order using the new SequentialTaskClassification. Tasks that are not yet active in the sequence will be locked.
- A new developer mode is introduced that allows displaying of templateable areas, related ViewModels and XAMLs right in the App.
- A new EvalExpression control allows for evaluation of C# expressions from within XAML, including data-bound parameters.
- A new property editor for Signature properties enables graphical signing of objects
- Divided the POI view FOV (field of vision) into horizontal and vertical ones and improved their setting options (both sliders and input fields).
- POI page properties flyout can now be resized.
- POI page properties flyout can now be dismissed by a button.
- On the DetailsPage, the meta data overlays of documents disappear now after 3 seconds and do not obscure the content anymore
- Modal dialogs, such as property editors, are not covering the whole screen width anymore by default, but size to their content
- The HotSpot used for OCR In-Document Scanning has a new design for better readability of the scan result
- App no longer crashes when plugging in a camera / microphone / headset during a remote support call.
- Fixed an issue where too many pages are closed unexpectedly after taking pictures.
- Fixed an issue where creating child objects was not possible in the details page.
- Fixed an issue where browsing to a locally created object gets interrupted by the property wizard in offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where some linked documents are not loaded properly.
- Fixed an issue where the page titles are changed incorrectly when dealing with link properties.
- Chart property editor no longer causes crash when pressing "OK". Chart threshold lines always show up properly again.
- Automatic offline branch sync is no longer interrupted when minimizing the application.
- Fixed a bug, where the Confirmation Dialog was shown for changed objects when switching between Child and Details Page.
- Fixed a bug, where the app navigated to a wrong object once a newly created object was discarded.
- A bug, where the Property Area of the Document Page closed each second time an editor was closed, was fixed.
- Fixed an issue, where the Compass Calibration button was not applying the Compass Correction Setting.
- Fixed an issue, where the Scan Buttons were not shown in the String Editor Scan Window and the OCRProfile was not applied.
- Fixed an issue where the UI does not update for the result of a successful commit.
- Fixed an issue where results from OCR In-Document Scanning were only used when opening the dialog a second time.
- Fixed a bug, where the Use Location button of the Map Page Flyout was not working.
- The map will now always navigate to the location of the geo property when opening the geo property editor.
- The textboxes for adjusting longitude, latitude, and altitude of a geo property are now working as expected.
- Fixed an issue, where the busy symbol did not disappear after the hierarchy was filtered.
- Fixed an issue where Guid properties changed during offline mode are not committed.
- Fixed an issue in displaying the target content of a link property.
- Fixed an issue where the app might get stuck after applying hierarchy filters.
- Geo coordinate editor input no longer crashes when entering invalid input.
- Fixed an issue where Guid properties did not display the correct texts when their linked objects are not yet available on the client.
- Outdated metadefinitions are now properly updated after switching from Offline to Auto mode after logging in.
- Fixed an issue where link properties always appear editable even when they are not.
- Fixed an issue where holding of a HotSpot during placement led to navigating away from the document.
- 184.108.40.206 on 2018-07-06
- Initial release.
- 220.127.116.11 on 2018-07-13
- Fixed an issue where meta definitions are not updated sometimes (when their DeleteInfo changes).
- 18.104.22.168 on 2018-07-18
- Fixed an issue where it’s not possible to properly create child items from the status & bottom bar.
- 22.214.171.124 on 2018-07-25
- Fixed an issue where editing of numeric properties leads to a crash on Windows 10 Build 14393
- 126.96.36.199 on 2018-07-27
- Fixed an issue where child items are sometimes not shown in the list (when they carry the SYSCLS ICON but no icon property values).
- Fixed an issue where the UI elements are not properly updated when PropertyItems are used in Xaml bindings.
- It is now possible to configure the min & max width for the property column in the details & query pages. (See e.g. DetailsPageLeftAreaMinWidth in UBIKThemes.)
- 188.8.131.52 on 2018-08-06
- Fixed an issue where the app gets stuck during initialization after receiving frequent pushes.
- 184.108.40.206 on 2018-08-22
- Added the possibility to configure in UBIKThemes the max number of child objects displayed in the list. (for example: <x:Int32 x:Key="MaxItemsInList">500</x:Int32>)
- 220.127.116.11 on 2018-09-11
- Fixed an issue where invalid data (relations) from the service leads to the failure of an entire update/download.