Version 3.0 (WinX)
- The app now runs on Microsoft's Universal Windows Platform.
- A new search mechanism including the free text search is now available.
- A new positioning mode iBeacon Proximity Positioning is available.
- A remote support/call feature is now available.
- Hotspots and annotations can now be placed within documents and committed to the server.
- The home page buttons & the profile item can now be customized in xaml templates.
- When committing multiple objects sequentially, pending commits are aggregated (resulting in a faster synchronization and UI updates).
- UBIK now automatically updates certain objects when their children are updated/committed.
- New profiles can be recognized without restarting the app.
- More localized texts throughout the app.
- Namespace changes for XAML customizing.
- Reduced the FOV used in UBIK®'s AR views from 180° to 72° so that POI placements feel more natural compared to their real world positions.
- Fixed an issue where the login process was interrupted when minimizing the app window.
- A bug where a connection loss wasn't handled automatically is fixed.
- A bug where changes were committed even in offline mode is fixed.
- A bug where objects were saved inefficiently is fixed.
- A bug where saving a new obejct in offline mode misbehaved is fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the page for deleted content is not closed.
- Fixed an issue where local root objects can not be discarded.
- Fixed an issue where the sync progress indicator sometimes never stops.
- A bug where fully received objects weren't displayed until they were saved in the database is fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the meta definitions are not properly compared.
- Fixed an issue where queries are not reevaluated within a time span.
- Fixed an issue where the root objects are not updated initially.
- Fixed an issue where newly created documents are saved but not committed.
- Fixed several issues when creating child objects in offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where document files are forgotten once the upload fails.
- Fixed an issue where the app switches offline when downloading a file fails.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes discarded objects cannot be updated.
- Fixed an issue where purging local data freezes the app.
- Fixed an issue where the small templates for objects are not automatically used when the app window gets smaller.
- Fixed a bug where the content of the dialog window shifts out of the screen after entering a long number.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrectly configured Beacon Proximity UUID crashed the App.
- Fixed a bug where the map layers where not selectable.
- Fixed a bug where navigation after confirmation dialog did not work properly.
- An issue where property changes during a commit could be lost was improved.