Version 2.5 (WinX)
|Version||UBIK® Windows Demo|
|2.5.0||2016.02.04 (only release candidate)|
|2.6.0||2017.01.25 (only release candidate)|
- An optional logging feature was implemented to record content committing and branch downloading activities.
- Editing of Guid Properties (links) is possible now once the property is configured to use a selective list.
- It is possible to set the default (startup) location now. The configuration is stored in the settings.
- Improved and JIT UI feedback after successfully scanning optical markers.
- Advanced credentials management. Login and password can be stored in the local profile and will be reused when connecting to a service.
- UBIK Windows Client supports deletion of objects now.
- Fixed several memory leak issues and improved the content navigation performance.
- Improved the speed of saving/loading local content.
- Improved UI of all property editors improves the look and feel when editing property values.
- Use of xaml-templates provides the possibility to fully customize the UBIK UI for project/customer means.
- Enhanced MRO features.
- Improved OCR scanning algorithms.
- Full support of the Child Information Classification .
- Improved search algorithms (online and offline).
- Imrpvoed rendering of AR POIs.
- Fixed an issue where users are stuck after logging in with an invalid content service.
- Fixed an issue where the app stops functioning after clicking a branch download toast.
- Fixed an issue where redlining doesn't work when using Microsoft Photos.
- After redlining a document, its original file is now saved (to the original document, not the redlined copy) instead of being thrown away.
- Fixed an issue where misleading messages are shown when branch download fails.
- Fixed an issue where the app becomes unresponsive during user authentication.
- Fixed an issue where the location settings stop working after logging out and logging in with a different profile.
- Fixed an issue where users are not warned when leaving unsaved documents.
- Fixed an issue where deleted objects stayed in the local database and were not removed. (They appeared after every restart of the app in the changed objects list.)
- A problem in reverting local changes (from the local database) is solved now.
- A sorting problem when displaying multiple overlays is solved now. The map overlays will be displayed as expected.
- Fixed an issue where states of the scan toggles are not remembered.
- Fixed an issue where the client received incorrect content updates from the service. (Because the client sent incorrect known content to the service.)
- Improved Toasts text layout.
- Improved authentication page button states visualization.
- Improved optical scanning (refresh rates and infos).
- Edited/Evaluated queries are no longer considered as changed/uncommitted content. As a result, users won't be unnecessarily warned when leaving a query page; And content can be properly updated once switching to a different service while having edited queries.
- Fixed an issue where geo values might not be properly saved/committed after editing.
- Fixed an issue where the document count indicator is not shown or shown incorrectly for content objects.
- Fixed an issue where browsing to the details of a query sometimes leads to a wrong page.
- User names are no longer case sensitive in offline logins.
- Property Values support Null and empty values now.
- Live Values support Null and empty values now.
- The map is now able to display a new type of objects - Geographies.
- An improved version (with new UI, offline status calculation, etc.) of task management (Mro) is now available.
- Fixed an issue where map layer filtering does not work properly when layers are toggled multiple times in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue where the branch download button was missing for document objects.
- Fixed an issue where the uncommitted symbol is not shown for new local content.
- Fixed a technical issue where traces of deleted objects could still remain in the database.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation bar sometimes contains invalid content.
- Fixed an UI issue where the list of possible types for new objects were unsorted.
- Validation Timestamp is set when finising Workpackages (organisational status).
- The MRO status updating mechanism has been improved.
- MRO objects carrying project information are now displayed in a Gantt chart style.
- A more efficient editor for progress reporting tasks is now available.
- Users now have the possibility to see value records for properties.
- The client now uses a simplified user rights management for content access.
- It is now possible to edit and save high priority properties directly in the child page.
- UBIK® objects can now be classified to use individual templates for the child list area and the child list items to provide a user definable UI representation: see SYSCLS CHILDAREATEMPLATE and SYSCLS CHILDITEMTEMPLATE
- The status bar now shows a blinking symbol whenever content is being saved locally.
- Document file editing is now supported.
- It is now possible to use a compass calibration button in the POI page to calibrate the device compass to a configurable orientation.
- UBIK now skips the downloading of certain document files (which can be configured on the server).
- A new feature for finding objects by scanning a NFC tag is now provided (online and offline).
- It is now possible to unlock objects by scanning a NFC tag.
- A new templatebale command enables to show large text property values in a read-only dialog optimized for readability.
- Object creation can now be simplified by using a property wizard.
- UBIK now provides a more convenient way for users to take a series of (grouped) photos.
- The initial loading time and the memory consumption of the app are greatly reduced through lazy loading.
- Improved MRO status calculation performance for large amount of data during initial app loading.
- Improved the performance of synchronizing and storing data.
- The satellite map now uses tiles from MapBox. (The old MapQuest has been discontinued and MapBox has better resolution.)
- Added a number of new commands to be used in customized templates: Create new child items out of a child item, Edit properties on a child item, etc.
- The project related start/end dates are always shown as long as the row allows.
- Large branches (e.g. 100k objects) can now be downloaded using a new type of service configuration.
- Fixed an issue where branch download is interrupted by Windows power saving options.
- Fixed an issue where the changed objects count is not always updated in manual sync mode.
- A bug where the save button was not shown when editing a property twice was fixed.
- Several UI bugs concerning the evaluate button, the discard button and linked properties where fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the progress indicator disappears too soon before the commit is actually finished.
- Fixed an issue where the child objects disappear (only in the UI) once a commit is finished.
- Enhancements in the UI standard layout
- Fixed an issue that caused content pages not to be updated after navigation
- Fixed issues that caused the progess indicator suddenly not to stop anymore