Version 2.5 (Web)
- Configurable for UBIK web services starting from version 2.5
- Customizable design via css: edit layout and colors of the web client
- Configurable UI images: e.g. customizable welcome image and menu icons
- Localizable UI texts: provide differen languages for the web client menus, titles and buttons
- Login Page: the user can directly login to a preconfigured web service
- Manageable information document links with or without user login: provide weather forecasts or the menu of the day for the users, managed with the UBIK system
- Navigation history bar: users can recall already visited places in the UBIK data navigation history
- Navigate through the UBIK content: browse through the content and documents
- Content icons: show icons of UBIK objects in a configurable size
- Tasks: Finish and confirm work tasks
- Value Reporting: Report and validate values
- Status colors: Display the status of items via staus colors
- Progress reporting: Report working progress with one click
- Editable Queries: Perform queries on the UBIK data and edit the search criteria. These will be stored for the session everytime the query is executed.
- Preview for number of child elements: Show how many child elements are on the next level.
- Content creation: Creation of new content in the UBIK databse.
- Document creation: Creation of Photos, Videos, etc. via uploading from the web browser.
- Thumbnail list
- Upload and download of documents
- Editing document properties
- Upload of redlining documents
- Configurable sub-documents preview: show thumbnails of docuemnts together with the redlining documents behind.
- Editors for all UBIK datatypes
- Validation of user input
- Configurable as instant editor or as read-only property list first: The administrator can decide if the user will be instantly lead to property eding or show properties as a read-only list first.