Version 2.5 (Server)
|2.5.1||internal release only|
|2.5.2||internal release only|
|2.5.3||internal release only|
- Full support of UBIK Attributes
- UBIK provides a new technique to add in specific system behavior, valid for plugins and objects in the database: we will call them "Modules".
- Classifications can be added to MetaClass scopes directly. This gives a higher flexibility on configuring specific object behavior for the service.
- First UBIK Module available: UBIK MRO
- UBIK provides a new classification SYSCLS DOCUMENTOWNER. Once this feature is activated, ubik delivers additional information to the clients and helps to reduce unnecessary service accesses.
- UBIK provides the possibility to register additional assemblies to the UBIK Code Compiler. See Register additional assemblies at the UBIK Compiler for details.
- UBIK supports multiple Tenants now (Multitenancy)
- Supporting unique logins by adding a domain name feature
- Improved login procedure providing the possibility to login with domain and login name
- UBIK provides the possibility to conifgure mobile Presets in the Database which will be used by the mobile clients. This gives the possibility to maintain all presets for all clients via a centralized mechanism.
- A new Live Value integration feature will provide access to 3rd party systems as OPC/UA for direct data access.
- UBIK Supports to integrate Live Value Server Plugins to access different 3rd party systems.
- Live Values are commited to the clients and will get updated contemporary there.
- Live Values will be configured by using Live Value MetaProperties and Live Value Datapoints.
- Extended Clipboard support in the BulkEditor
- Copying multiple cells within the BulkEditor and pasting to multiple cells
- Pasting data from Excel selections into the BulkEditor
- UBIK provides the possibility to delete objects via the Web Service now. This feature is used by our Clients giving the possibility to remove objects from the structure.
- UBIK gives the possibility to configure whether a deleted object (deleted via the Web Service) must be deleted from the database or should be removed from its owner.
- Once a document object gets deleted the belonging local file gets deleted from the file store as well.
- Rules and Ruleitems are able to evaluate null values now.
- When editing System settings and closing the dialog a "saving failed warning" even if all the data were saved successfully. This misleading warning does not appear any more.
- Fixed a problem when assembling the customized code: The version information is correctly added to the assembled source now.
- Loading of plugins does not crash any more when the injection folder is missing.
- UBIK does not create error messages any more, once a new (not saved once) MetaClass gets deleted right away.
- Creation of instances of a deleted MetaClass is not possible any more.
- Problems in the visualization of Attributes are solved now.
- It is possible to derive a MetaClass from the Attributes System MetaClass now.
- A bug in handling deleted Custom system objects is fixed now.
- A invalid initialization value does not hinder the instance creation any more. The properties will stay not initialized.
- It is not possible to create several MetaClasses having an identic name any more.
- Multiple ViewItems having the same target lead to an error when adding new children via the WebService. This issue is fixed now.
- A multi line description in MetaProperties a/o Metaclasses does not lead to uncompileable customized code any more.
- A bug in the internal garbage collection lead to a problem when loading instances (with a configured record lifetime of 0). This bug is fixed now.
- Opening a Classification interface in the Content View (class browser) or in the bulk editor does not create exception entries in the event tracer
- Opening a new (not saved) instance of meta class in the Content View (class browser) or in the bulk editor does not create exception entries in the event tracer
- Improved Data Caching Mechanism reduce the number of database accesses and incre the overall system performance by far
- The mechanism for adding languages to the UBIK system was improved a lot.
- An improved checking mechanism for property will avoid the accidently usage of system reserved names.
- The ACM Manager does not display unused information (like the URL of the Web Service) and controls without implemented features any more.
- Improved navigation features in the class details control.
- The Databasemanager allows to execute database backup scripts such as 'BACKUP DATABASE ...' now.
- UBIK is not able to deal with customized GUID property values in the GetLinkedObject method.
- UBIK supports a configurable bulk copy mechanism (object replication).
- UBIK provides a new Workflow Activity for instance replication: ReplicateInstance
- UBIK supports Autonomous Classifications now.
- Sorted Item Classification
- Childinfo classification object
- New system classifications
- Ubik supports "WindowsAuthentication" for establishing connection to the Microsoft SQL Server now (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd787978.aspx). See Config file examples for details.
- Every single UBIK Studio session is defined to be an admin session now.
- UBIK verifies the existence of every registered UBIK Module during initialization of the environment. In UBIK Studio, the user will get informed if he is missing the injected binaries of configured modules.
- UBIK is able to process selective lists with items of type BaseClass (or derivates of it) correctly now and will deliver selective list information to the clients.
- UBIK Webservice is now able to deal with index values of type Guid.
- Classifications do not show inherited properties twice in the details view any more.
- A bug in the internal garbage collection lead to a problem when loading instances (with a configured record lifetime of 0). This bug is fixed since version 2.5.0.
- After reopening the database, UBIK.Studio closes all active controls to avoid inconsistencies in the data management.
- A problem with cached data was solved when assembling the MetaDefinitions with the ACM Manager.
- Increased fault tolerance in the ACM management decreases the possibility to missonfigure the set of MetaDefinitions.
- A bug when assembling infrastructure and root collections including not scoped instances was fixed for the UBIK Webservice.
- UBIK.Studio does not crash any more when using a misconfigured Reference View Item in the View Test Environment.
- UBIK provides a new set of MRO features.
- UBIK provides a feature to configure the type a customized MetaClass should logically inherit from (used when assembling the customized code).
- It is possible to register instances for the internal UBIK "save and update process" now. This gives the possibility to mark an instance as "to be saved" without interfearing executed save procedures.
- UBIK provides full support of geography objects
- Workflow Activities
- WKT Support
- UBIK provides the possibility to configure an OPC/UA Datapoint by specifying its NodeId now.
- Improved bulk saving mechanism will increase the performance and avoid data inconsistencies.
- Major improvements in the Source Code editors will ease up the maintainability of UBIK customized code a lot and will increase the effectivity of the customizer.
- A new Event Provider enables UBIK Modules to hook in at any internal communicatin process giving the possibility to enrich any object with a set of additional features.
- The UBIK CSV import can process more complex csv files now (e.g. containing complex values defined by text qualifiers).
- Solved a threading issue when loading System objects.
- A problem in assembling customized events and methods leading to code duplication and having negative effect on the runtime performance of the customized dll is solved now.
- A bug in assembling the display strings for link properties is solved now.
- A bug in handling of empty (null) geo values is fixed now.
- UBIK supports configurable Beacon objects for Positioning features now.
- UBIK supports Proximity Monitoring features now.
- UBIK supports a new features for unlocking a group of objects by a single scan now.
- UBIK MRO provides information relevant for project- and timescheduling
- UBIK MRO supports an "MRO_ACTIVE" property (type boolean) on every MRO object. This gives the possibility to easily exclude objects from the MRO evluation process by just returning false (e.g. old Workpackges which should not effect the progress of their owner any more).
- A bug in handling of empty (null) geo values is fixed now.
- A memory leak in the UBIK Enterprise Server was fixed.