1.1.88 on 2021-01-12 beta play store version
- Implemented scan-to-input for string properties.
1.1.85 on 2020-12-03
- It's now possible to use the UBIKContentView with a explicitly specified custom template (its "Content").
1.1.84 on 2020-11-24
- Fixed an issue where buttons (triggering commands) might be enabled/disabled incorrectly when navigating back to a page.
1.1.83 on 2020-11-19 store version
- Fixed an issue where XAML based filtering doesn't work for changed items.
- Fixed memory leaks caused by images and glyphs
1.1.81 on 2020-11-18
- Fixed an issue where root objects were loaded from the server on every navigation step.
- Fixed an issue where added PDF annotations could not be removed or edited anymore.
1.1.80 on 2020-11-17
- Fixed an issue where a page refresh triggered by property based list filtering causes the app to pause (as if stuck at the previous page).
- Fixed a crash related to list views on iOS.
1.1.78 on 2020-11-16 store version
- Fixed a performance issue when navigating.
- Fixed a crash on some devices when navigating away from a PDF page.
1.1.76 on 2020-11-12 store version
- Fixed an issue where query results are sometimes not displayed in a Guid editor when it’s first opened.
- Fixed bug that caused cascaded work packages to not update their status properly when navigating back.
- Improved infrastructure document Files download behaviour.
1.1.64 on 2020-10-16
- Updated some app icons.
- Added a hamburger button and a back button to full screen pages where the navigation/title bar is not available (POI, map, scan).
- Made the client aware of map overlays even when they are not a part of the infrastructure.
- Fixed an issue where old routing arrows from previous sessions were incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where list items sometimes changed their appearing positions and caused strange UI issues (e.g. unclickable, outdated texts, etc.).
- Fixed a bug where the app would not navigate back after creating a new Object.
- Fixed an issue where documents created offline are not uploaded after a restart or a new login.
- Fixed an issue where archived UI customizings were not properly unpacked.
- Fixed an issue where the delete option in the context menu didn't always work.
- The swipe gesture is now disabled when looking at documents so that panning/zooming is not conflicted.
- Ensured that every device can enter a decimal separator in a numeric field.
- Updated some localized text resources.
- Improved the speed of loading profiles & XAML resources.
- Fixed a crash when opening the settings page on iOS14.
- Fixed an issue where pulling the list didn't refresh query results.
- Fixed an issue where resetting query criteria didn't update the result list.
- Fixed an issue where the app didn't navigate to tapped query results.
- Fixed an issue where items stopped responding to tapping after back navigations from queries.
- Provided a workaround for not being able to enter negative (minus) numbers on iOS: in an empty field, the first , will be interpreted as -
1.1.62 on 2020-09-22
- Fixed a potential crash when going to the settings page upon app startup.
- Fixed an issue where the app didn’t navigate to newly created objects for property editing.
1.1.61 on 2020-09-22
- Fixed an app hanging issue during login on iOS14.
- Updated localized resources.
- Fixed an issue where file picking stopped working on Android X.
1.1.59 on 2020-09-18
- Added basic time zone support.
- Added a teach in button in the Geo property editor to easily use the device location as input.
- Redesigned the in-app PDF annotation feature to support basic traceability.
- Fixed a bug, that caused the property editing to fail in certain situations.
- Fixed misaligned POIs when scanning OCR codes.
- Reduced the memory pressure of the app when scanning is active.
- The map now supports displaying of shape files.
1.1.45 on 2020-06-26
- Supports grouping of AR markers (like for geo POI's) to overcome the limitation of the maximum 1024 unique Aruco markers.
- Initial implementation of the basic map feature using MapsUI (instead of Syncfusion).
- Fixed an issue where AR items (e.g. POIs, map pins) are not correctly updated after switching POI groups.
1.1.41 on 2020-05-04
- Improved the AR routing feature;
- Fixed some issues in the AR views caused by the different screen densities;
- Fixed some flickering issues in the AR views;
- Fixed an issue where the chosen resolution is too high and leads to a poor performance and heavy stuttering in the AR views.
1.1.36 on 2020-04-03
- Fixed an issue where the geo POI's are horizontally mirrored when compared to their real world positions.
1.1.35 on 2020-04-03
- Basic Aruco Marker implementation (Landscape mode only)
- Basic AR Navigation implementation (Route from the Demo plant only)
- The UBIK client can now automatically use UI customizings deployed from the server. Details can be found here.
1.1.9 on 2020-02-06
- Added scroll views in the settings page so that all entries are accessible on smaller devices.
- Added some missing Spanish and Portuguese translations.
- Enabled annotating/redlining for PDF's and images.
1.1.8 on 2019-12-03
- Fixed a bug where importing of XAML customizings from zip files didn't work anymore.
1.1.7 on 2019-11-27
- Enabled QR- and OCR-based POIs.
- Fixed Geo-POIs for portrait and landscape orientations.
1.1.6 on 2019-11-14
- Added OCR scanning in ScanPage and POI Page.
- Added first set of Geo AR and Maps features in POI page.
- Branch download might be paused if the device goes into sleep mode without a power source attached and will only resume if the device screen is unlocked again. We are aware of this issue and will improve it in the future versions.
- When editing the value of a double property in landscape mode characters other then numbers are not displayed but still remain in the string.
- In rare cases, a query page appears blank without list content after navigating back from another query page. In such cases, a workaround is to reopen it or pull the list area to refresh.
- A memory leak in general page navigation is present in this release and will be addressed soon in a patch.
- In rare cases, selection of PDF annotations might misbehave on iOS.
Chlld list item tap behavior
Previously, the tap behavior to navigate to child items is included by default in the
ContentListView style definition. Due to technical reasons, that is no longer the case.
If you have customized certain templates before and they contain child lists, it's now necessary to enable the navigation behavior like the following.
Previously, the property editor templates (of different types) did not include certain parts such as the header and the generic confirm/reset/cancel buttons.
Starting from this version, you can customize the entire editor area (top app bar aside) in these templates.