Version 1.0 (Xamarin.iOS)
Initial release (1.0) of the Xamarin.iOS app.
- It's available in the Apple App Store.
- If subscribed in our App Center distribution channel, you can also download through email notifications.
- 1.0.73 on 2019-11-04
- Initial release.
- 1.0.74 on 2019-11-13
- Fixed an issue where the configurable content filtering sometimes stops working;
- Improved app stability.
- 1.0.76 on 2020-03-23
- Added RememberScrollPosition property to SfListViewExt control
- 1.0.80 on 2020-06-09
- The Device ID is now shown on the SettingsPage
- Branch download might be paused if the device goes into sleep mode without a power source attached and will only resume if the device screen is unlocked again. We are aware of this issue and will improve it in the future versions.
- When editing the value of a double property in landscape mode characters other then numbers are not displayed but still remain in the string.
Some basic information to get you started on the XAML customizing topic.
To stop the re-evaluation of not needed filters, the SfDataSourceExt has a Property "Unloaded" which stops the filtering if set to true. For details see: . This increases the performance of filtered lists.