Release Date UBIK® Server: 2014.07.10
Release Date UBIK® Android: 2014.06.24
Updates for UBIK® Server
- UBIK® Studio provides a feature to configure the System objects the system will use whenever the user triggers an action. The admin gains the possibility to define which object UBIK must use, whenever the user triggers an action (e.g. creation of a new Metaclass, automatic creation of a Reference, etc.). This feature gives the possibility to separate between objects that where created due to a useraction and objects that where created during a system update.
- For System Settings and System Objects the UID property shows its value and not the UID of the Settinngs object any more. Settings and SystemObjects can be configured via the BulkEditor now.
- UBIK® is able to deal with generic Methods in the Code Editor Control now.
- UBIK® Proxy management "reuses" existing target objects instead of always creating new instances. During an import, it checks as the target (identified by its external primary key) already exists, and refers to it.
- Improved Session Management for UBIK Webservices stabilzes them and provides the possibility to "kill" a Service Session now.
- UBIK® Database connectivity is able to work with encrypted passwords now. This solves the problem with not working connections as the password was configured via the Interface Management.
- It is not possible to implement an interface via the ClassDetailsBrowser Classification View.
- Interface manager crashes when reading a not wellformed Interfaces.xml.
- Adding a new object in the View Test Environment fails, as the parent node was not expanded before.
Updates for UBIK® Android Client
- Enhanced Certificate Management: A possibility to add a server certificate to the UBIK Android app is now available.
- Automatic Commit Trigger: Changes are now committed automatically as soon as switching to automatic mode.
- A bug where the app crashed after taking a picture because of insufficient memory is now prevented.
- Fixed an issue in the retry mechanism for content synchronization.
- The Dialog of the Content Browser closes without saving the values by rotating the device
- Offline Authentication is not possible in a WIFI nework without an Internet connection
- The POI View crashes when you click at a billboard, then click on the "navigate to" button and then cancel this action
- Sometimes the AR Nav doesn't react after scanning an LLA Marker
- Sometimes the AR Navigation crashes after changing the name of one target object
- Changes to Files are Lost when Redline/Edit Documents with certain 3rd party Applications
- The Finish Dialog for Offline Preparation looks like an Error Message Box