- Release Date: 2014.02.28
- Patch Release Date: 2014.03.11
- 1 Updates for UBIK® Server
- 2 Updates for UBIK® Android Client
Updates for UBIK® Server
- UBIK®, provides a sophisticated interface mechanism to synchronize object data with external systems considering a bidirectional handshaking process. The technique is based on the use of proxy objects. The basic features of proxy objects are supported since the version 2.2.2.
- Status Management for Ex- and Import
- Registration of a UBIK Object for an export
- Master/Client/Bi-Directinal updates
- Support of Proxy Properties
- and many more
- UBIK® Webservices support update of documents (e.g. pdf, images, ...) via upload mechanism
- Editing of documents via Web Service uploads can be blocked now
- The Namespace of the new relation data metaclass is inherited from its template now. If the namespace ends with "Template", the ending is replaced with "Data".
- It is possible to mark a MetaProperty with "has a calculated Value" in ACM now. Marking a MetaProperty with this flag, forces the System to refresh changed values on the mobile devices.
- UBIK® Wokflow Activities for exporting CSV documents now support different encoding types like UTF8, UTF16, and ANSI characters.
- UBIK® Proxy Manager provides extended information in case of a not successfull update (export / import). This will help the admin to find inconsistencies in the data. (revision 4 and higher)
- UBIK® supports releasing and sandboxing of MetaClasses on Windows Azure Plattform now.
- Changing the type of a MetaProperty is blocked now once it is used on a Metaclass via a Poolproperty.
- Multiple connections with one user account to one WebService are now possible when using different devices.
- Selective Lists of type double are processed correctly by the ACM management now.
- UnitItems can be assigned to every type of Metaproperty, but will only be processed for MetaProperties of type double.
- Existing documents can be updated now. This is supported for UBIK Server configured with "fileaccess on Windows Azure" as well.
- The assembled code for a customizing is compileable on the initial execution now. Manual code modifications are not necessary any more.
- It is not possible to implement an interface via the ClassDetailsBrowser Classification View.
- Interface manager crashes when reading a not wellformed Interfaces.xml.
- Database upgrade scripts: Problems with more than 2 Languages.
- Geo data editor sometimes does not work in bulk editor.
- The details window sometimes reaches out of the main window.
- DateTime Format setting is not forwarded to the ACM.
- Connectivity problems may occur as to many users use a WebService without a configured LAS simultaneously.
Updates for UBIK® Android Client
- Configurable AR Content Level 1 - Augmented Reality features like 3D geometries, movie textures and UBIK object identification for image- or id-marker scanning can now be configured on the device.
- New Sync Mode UI (Offline/Online/Manual Commit) - An intuitive interface for connectivity mode control is now available.
- Edit File and Update Feature - Documents can now be changed and committed.
- UBIK Standalone Sensors Component - A custom adapter for the magnetic and acceleration sensors was implemented as an orientation source for metaio, thus fixing a compass deviation on the Getac device and giving us more technical possibilities.
- The internal handling of the database thread was enhanced architectually.
- Map layers don't disappeare anymore after a restart.
- A bug where the app didn't start up because of a database error was fixed.
- The sync mode from the previous login doesn't get lost anymore.
- Geo objects without layer information can now be shown in the map.
- The map layers will be cleared after a web service change.
- A bug where the compass was wrong on some devices was fixed.
- A misbehaviour where editing documents using 3rd party apps often didn't lead to a good result was improved.
Bugfixes in the Patch released on 2014.03.11
- Bug regarding update of the Markers on the map after service change was fixed.
- A bug where map markers are not always clickable was fixed.
- A bug where users could not edit PDF files was fixed.
- A bug where the POI view camera was blurry on the Getac tablet was fixed.
Enhancements in the Patch released on 2014.03.11
- The quality of the compass sensor for the POI view was increased by adding a smoothing filter and taking the acceleration into account.
- Metaio Camera freezes/crashes when the user is returning from QR Reader Application
- The Dialog of the Content Browser closes without saving the values by rotating the device
- Offline Authentication is not possible in a WIFI nework without an Internet connection
- Sometimes the AR Nav doesn't react after scanning an LLA Marker
- Sometimes the AR Navigation crashes after changing the name of one target object
- The Finish Dialog for Offline Preparation looks like an Error Message BoxVersion